HOW TO APPLY
- Purchase the admission for Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only at the schools’ Front Desk.
- Fill the form, attach two passport photos, a photocopy of the child’s birth certificate and last academic report. Submit back to the front desk officer. For nursery children, add the immunization card.
- Get a date for the placement test from our Front Desk officer.
- The scripts are handed over to the coordinator of the section and Head teacher who will determine from the results if the child fits into the class applied for or not.
- The parent is advised where applicable and admission is given. If you receive an admission letter a medical form will be attached to it. We require that a doctor fills this before the child starts at our school.
- Tuition fees should be paid before the child begins at our school. It be paid using POS in the Bursar’s office or using the following account details:
Bank: Sterling (Tuition only)
Account Name: Benford International School
Account No.: 0065098883
Bank: Polaris Bank (Uniforms and other services)
Account Name: Benford International school
Account No.: 1771627417
Please Note: Discount is applicable for multiple children. Contact the Front Desk for farther information